Dolphin é um grande emulador de Gamecube (NGC) e de Wii. É capaz de emular varios jogos de Gamecube e Wii. Dolphin atualmente compilado pela googlecode para melhor funcionalmento, dispõe de uma emulação impecavel, deixando a concorrencia muito atráz.Com varios recursos gráficos é possivel melhorar a imagem em uma qualidade superior a qualidae do propio game cube, Links para download abaixo:
Dolphin SVN changelog:
SOMEWHAT cleaned up the VideoConfigDiag code:
Also verify the validity of gfx configuration directly after loading rather than in the GUI code (which was kinda stupid anyway).
- FIX RE0 GFX fifo errors :D
- This game read the CPRead pointer when the GP is processing data and after detach the fifo and attach again an use this pointer for continue, so implement fifo.SafeCPReadPointer pointer.
- fifo.SafeCPReadPointer is updated when (FAKE_GetFifoEndPtr() - g_pVideoData) == 0) to have a pointer without GFX Commands Cut in the beginning of 32 block.
- Reset video buffer when the CPReadWriteDistance is written by the software.
- This commit is experimental please test a lot your games.
VideoOGL: reinitialize some more global variables,
so VideoOGL always is in the same state when starting a guest program.
Also constify the RasterFont, while we are at it.
Add per-game "configuration profiles" for video backend configuration:
This allows ALL settings in the gfx configuration dialog to be adjusted _per game_ in a more user-friendly way than before.
Obsoletes the gfx related options in the ISO properties, but I kept those since the configuration profiles use different ini file keys (i.e. convert the game inis to the new naming, please!).
Quick fix for the Pixel Lighting setting to appear in the DX9 backend.
* If a hotkey is pressed within the render window, pass it over to the main window properly; this means that e.g. the frame advance hotkey works from the render window (and that savestates aren't hard-bound to Fx / Shift+Fx therein).
* Update menu accelerators for all hotkeys, not just the ones in the original hotkey dialogue.
Some work on changing comments, log messages, and variable and function names to reflect that the plugins are not plugins anymore.
Download: Dolphin SVN r7170 32 bits
Download: Dolphin SVN r7170 64 bits